The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

"EYE" See You!

Cailee and I decided to do cupcakes for her Kindergarten party and when we were at the store, she saw these chocolate "EYEBALLS" and wanted to have them for the party. She said, "Mom, the kids will be like, wooo, there are eyeballs." She was so excited about them! She put all the eyeballs on the cupcakes...I think she did a good job.

The final product!


When we were all done with the cupcakes, we got a bit silly. Cailee decided to hold up the eyes over hers and we laughed forever about it! I could barely hold still long enough to get the picture I was laughing so hard! What a funny girl.



Here's Cailee eating some of the treats at her Kindergarten Halloween party. At her school, they aren't allowed to wear their costumes, big bummer:( Not sure why...I guess they have their reasons. I was surprised that I was the only Mom who stayed for the party. They rest sent their treats with the kids. I had fun!



1 comment:

LeMira said...

Those are cute! We're not allowed to take homemade treats for the kids at Jackson's school. I'd be making cookies all of the time if we could.