The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHAAHAAHAA

Blake thought it would be funny this year to scare the older kids who are a bit to old to be trick-or-treating, but go anyways. So he got on his grim reaper costume and scary mask and hid in some of the millions of leaves we have next to our buddy, Marcus The Carcus. I couldn't believe how you really couldn't tell he was in the costume! So when the first set of "older" kids came, I couldn't help but keep the door open to see their reaction. When they got a bit past him, he sat up out of the leaves and screamed scary sounds at them. They of course screamed back, while jumping. Once they discovered it was him, they laughed as they walked onto the next house. The best one was a Dad and his teenage daughter. The Dad actually laid down on the leaves next to Blake and "Marcus" just goofing around. When I answered the door, the girl was laughing and showed me where her Dad was. Blake could see he was studying him, but he didn't know he was real. So when they were walking away Blake moved his hand to make the leaves rustle, they looked back, he sat up and screamed and the Dad about jumped out of his M&M costume! We laughed so hard. Later on the Dad came back and said, "Hey Dude, your getting too much sleep out here...have a good night." His daughter said, "That was so not funny." We of course thought it was!

Here is Marcus the Carcus (left) and Blake (right). We covered up his legs so you couldn't see them. I thought it added to the effect!


Just to prove he really is in the costume, I made him sit up for a picture. Cailee made him take off the mask before he could come back in the house!

NOTE: No little children were scared in this process. The suspect in the mask remained perfectly still while the little ones came trick or treating!

3 comments:

LeMira said...

You should have set up a camera! America's Funniest Videos material right there!

Darcy Case said...

That's awesome, I wish I could have seen the reactions!!

Angela said...

That's hilarious! It sounds like something Ryan would do, too!