The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Precious Moments

Just more sweet pictures I thought I'd share!

Madie sleeping in Abby's arms. She is such a good baby. She sleeps through the kids noise and is great when they hold her!

Madie is so tiny that most of all her clothes are huge on her. This is about the only sleeper besides premie ones that fits the best. I think she looks like an angel.






Big breakthrough! Brandon finally held Madie for the first time on his own the other night. I had gone to bed to get a little bit of sleep and when I woke up my Mom and Blake showed me these pictures! He's starting to warm up to her more and more everyday.



Abby's all smiles when she gets to hold Madie. We found that if the kids have the Boppie around their waist that they can hold her by themselves a lot easier.

Blake was burping Madie the other night and Cailee got out one of her dolls and sat on the couch next to him. Here she is burping her baby doll. My Mom said at one point they were patting the babies backs at the same time. I just LOVE this picture.




3 comments:

Jen said...

She is so beautiful. You have such a sweet family. And you're right..She does look like an angel :) Let me know if you need anything! -Jen

LeMira said...

Holy Moley! Brandon is growing up and dang cute with the very proud, I'm-a-big-brother smile on his face. Love it! And I sure miss that kid. We need to take another road trip!

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh, so sweet!