The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I VOTE...we are all done!

I am so excited that Blake and I are done voting. Wow has this been a long election process this year. For our state this year we had a total of 14 amendments, 3 city referred measures, and 4 referendums to vote on. They sent an information booklet in the mail just so we could understand everything they were having us vote on(so happy for that). Sometimes I wonder if the politicians even know what they are talking about when they write these things. We decided to do mail in ballots this year. Best decision we could have made. I like to understand the things that I'm voting on, so it was nice to be able to take the time here at home. We've heard they have a time limit on how long you can be in voting, so good luck to those of you who will be going on Election Day. I'm glad to have the opportunity and freedom to voice my opinion in this election. What a scary time this is.
Our votes are in...now we wait.

4 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I'm so sick of all the political junk, I could puke! Glad you're all finished...we sent ours in today!

Guymon Family said...

Good for you for voting! I can't wait until it's over...can't listen to anymore ads.

Angela said...

I will be relieved when the election is over also! We voted early as well. It felt good to voice my opinion, but good thing I had Ryan with me to explain what everything was!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the reminder! Demy & I need to go vote asap!