The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Madison Lee Crossley!!

Madison is here!! She was born this afternoon at 5:15 weighing 6 lbs. 9 oz. and reaching 18 3/4 in. She is just beautiful and so petite! She is such a good baby so far and we just can't get enough of her. Cailee and Abby love her...Brandon we still aren't sure about. He didn't really want much to do with her, minus looking at her a few times. Anyways, I'm a bit tired, so will post the story later, but for now here is our little Madison!

Here is Grandma holding Madison. My Mom got to be there when she was born. I was so happy to have her there! She missed the last three, so this was so exciting!
Madison looking at Daddy. She's very alert and for the first few hours awake and wanting to eat!


Here she is getting weighed. What a cutie pie!


Proud Daddy with his baby girl!

Our little sister! We are so proud.

Just moments after she was born, they handed her to me and she grabbed onto my finger. It was the sweetest thing!


WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY, SWEET LITTLE MADIE!


12 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet! Glad everything went well. I love the name Madison! We were thinking about that name at one point in time for Hailey (before we were even pregnant with her, just when we were thinking of different girl names). Are you planning on calling her Madison or Madie? Anyway, we're so happy she's here and healthy.

LeMira said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations again! I can't believe you had the energy to even get on and post this, but I'm glad you did!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Christy...I finally found your blog! I can't believe how on the ball you are getting pics of your new baby already. I think Jude was 2 months old before I got anything up. You are amazing! She is beautiful! So glad things went well and she is here! Let me know if you need anything!

Rebekah said...

I am so happy for you guys and your growing family. I am thankful for the phone call and what a beautiful name you chose.

Darcy Case said...

So fun. She is beautiful. You really should be sleeping though instead of blogging! So glad everything went great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Christy!! How precious. I cannot believe that you just had your 4th and I haven't even started a family yet!! I love the name and all of the kids are getting so big!!

Unknown said...

Madilee! I love her already.

You are such a trooper! Thank for posting pics so we could see her.

Jamie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful-just like the others! We are so happy for you and glad that she made it here safe and sound. Give her a big kiss for us!

Guymon Family said...

Congrats Christie! She is very cute and I love the name Madison. I hope you are doing well.

Angela said...

Congratulations, Christy!! She is adorable. I bet the older kids are so excited. Please let me know if I can do anything for you! She's beautiful! I love the picture of her holding your finger. So cute. :)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Christy, you are an animal! Already posting on your blog? Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl...she is so sweet!! If you need ANYTHING don't hesitate to call!

Mindy Hawks said...

She is beautiful! Congrats, Christy!