The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our little trick-or-treaters

This year two of our little goblins weren't with us, but because they have an awesome grandma (Thanks MOM!!), Abby and Brandon still got to go trunk or treating. My Mom said they had a lot of fun and from the looks of the pictures, I'd say they did. I think they scored in the candy area nicely...the loot is a lot, I must say. Can anyone say "Cavities"? This candy will last for a while. In the home front, we took Cailee trunk or treating with our tri-ward trunk or treat party. It was a ton of fun. I stayed at the car and passed out candy to all the other cute little goblins while Blake took her around. She seemed to have a good time!


This year Cailee was a witch-the cutest ever, I might add. Abby was Cinderella-very fitting for a little princess who probably would lose a shoe if she ran too fast! Brandon was our little cowboy this year. There's a little more behind the costume than just him being cute in cowboy clothes...he likes to dress up when the girls play dress up and Blake is always asking me when I'm going to get "boy" dress up stuff so he stops wearing girl clothes. So I thought I'd use Halloween to get some "boy" stuff for him and who doesn't like little cowboy boots (thanks sis) and hat (thanks G&G Crossley)!!


Our little witch at the trunk or treat! G&G Crossley bought her the hat...I think it matches quiet well with the tights! Cailee loved the spider on the top of the hat, although you can't see it in the picture.

Cailee ringing the doorbell at a friends house trick or treating (the only house we actually went to)!


Cinderella Abby and cowboy Brandon posing for the camera before going trick or treating. I don't think I've ever seen a prettier princess or more handsome cowboy!


Dress-check. Crown-check. Halloween bag-check. Cute smile-check. Dog named Skabus-what? Not sure about the dog.


YEE HAW-let's go get that candy!


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

They are all so cute. Sounds like they enjoyed Halloween. Love the trick Blake.

Kathy&Mike said...

Your kids are adorable! Looks like you had a good time. I love this time of year. Kathy

Kathy&Mike said...

P.S. Our Joey refused to trick-or-treat at any house with an Obama sign in the yard.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Absolutely adorable! Glad your little ones are back home. And that is a great joke :)