The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A visit to Grandma and Grandpas!! Part 6

Rickity Rack...the cousins are back!!
One major perk for going to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house it that my sister lives in the same town!! Cousins are always a plus and they got to play almost every day we were there! I grabbed my camera one day, but wish I would have taken more pictures.
Brandon LOVES to have boys to play with and Aaron, Aidan and Derrick are always good to include him when he wants to play.
The girls were so silly when I was taking pictures!
I'm not sure where Abby was when we were taking these...possibly with the boys.





**All photographs taken on another one of the faves...the swing!!**

No comments: