The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crossley Family Reunion Day 3-Lily Lake

Lily Lake is one of my favorite childhood memories. I wanted to share this place with family and I think we all had a great time. The kids and James even braved the water. Crawdad fishing is a tradition when we go to Lily Lake and was just as fun this time! The mountains are full of so much beauty and wonders to discover.





Grandma Crossley holding a lily...beauty within beauty.







When we got back from Lily Lake the kids took a bath. Madie thought it would be fun to hide under the sink in the bathroom!

During Madie's rest time we made pillows with the kids...they got to pick out the material and Rebekah and my Mother-in-law sewed them together. Stacey helped the kids stuff them once they were sewn. The kids also got to paint some fun bobble head figurines. That night we watched a movie. After a full day we were all tired. We enjoyed a variety of popcorn and relaxed.

No comments: