The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A visit to Grandma and Grandpas!! Part 2

Mommy, when I grow up I want to be...
A kitty
Madie LOVES animals and where Sophie the cat plays is no exception to her love. She played more in Sophie's toy than Sophie did. I mainly see Sophie sleeping in it. Probably trying to escape the kids chasing her around trying to play with her or pick her up. Oh and a funny story...Sophie is one funny cat. She thinks she's a person and it's hilarious. My parents have a spa tub in their bathroom and the way you turn the water on is pretty easy to turn. Sophie has designated this place as her "drinking fountain". Well after coming into the bathroom to the water being left on they had to rubber band the hot and cold together so it would be too tough for Sophie to turn on. One day we found Madie in their turning the water on for Sophie. I guess the rubber bands didn't make it Madie proof!
Madie's the cutest kitty I've ever seen!




No comments: