The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A visit to Grandma and Grandpas!! Part 1

Puppy Love

Madie absolutely LOVES Grandma's "puppy" (he's not a puppy anymore but that's what she calls him) Toby. She spent many hours in Toby's room playing, feeding, feeding and trying to give him LOTS of treats. She got many puppy kisses and tried to give him a few herself...YUCK!

Trying to sneak more food for Toby. We had to take his food out of the room a lot due to this sneaky one trying to over feed him.
Please let me in...I want to play with my friend.

I don't know why but she would stick out her belly and laugh at Toby.

Trying to get Toby to "kiss" her hand.

She just can't get enough of those "kisses".


No comments: