The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eclipse

Those of you who know me, know I LOVE the Twilight Series!! So a group of us fun girls got together and went to the midnight viewing! We not only went to the midnight viewing, we also partied it up before hand with some delicious home-made pizza, salads and dessert! Thanks to wonderful friends who are willing to stay up late, we had a great time!

I forgot to take pictures at dinner, but here we are outside the theatre waiting in line to go in!
One of our friends got us these fun crowns from Burger King...LOL! Sadly her little guy got sick that night and she ended up not being able to come to the movie:(
Nicole, Me, Katie and Michelle




The movie was great and definately my favorite out of the three so far. I can't believe they are making us wait so long for the last "two" movies to come out. It will be fun to go to the midnight viewing of those also!

No comments: