The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Crossley Family Reunion-Day 1

Day 1-Balloon Fun
My Mom, Derrick and I went up to the cabin the night before to get everything set up and make sure things were clean and ready. We worked hard and got everything done and watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif...very good movie. I highly recommend it! I big thanks to my Mom for getting everything set up and ready! I couldn't have done it without you.
Blake brought the kids up late that night and we all got settled in and went to bed. The next morning the kids had a great time blowing up balloons to put out so people could find the cabin easier!
Later that night Grandma, Grandpa and Grandma Crossley arrived. We celebrated Cailee's birthday...pictures and info can be found in earlier post.





No comments: