The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A visit to Grandma and Grandpas!! Part 4

What do a domesticated racoon, two mini donkeys, crazy slide, trampoline jumping, swinging barrel, hay ride, and a mini roller coaster ride have in common?

ONE HAPPY FAMILY
















Abbys my little dare devil. She was so excited to try the home made roller coaster!





I just had to post this because I have the coolest Mom in the world!!

I rode this too, but didn't have anyone take video:(

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Reading all of these posts are so fun! When was this exactly? We're sad we won't be able to see you guys at Thanksgiving! :(

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Who in the world has a pet raccoon!! That is awesome! Looks like a lot of fun!