The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Many faces of Madie

Madie has the cutest little face...all the time. Of course I'm her Mom, so I think so, but I just can't get enough of her sweetness! Here's some of her many faces.

Madie does NOT like her bath. This is one of the few times that she cries.


I just love the funny faces that she pulls.

I love her hands in this picture...she jumped and kepted her hands up.

Gotta love the hair!

Such an angel.


She's so precious asleep and awake.

Her "I'm messing my pants" look.


Madie had her 2 wk. check up on Monday. She's almost gained a pound from birth...she weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. She had to get her heal poked for the pku test and cried a bit when that happened. Other than that she did great!

2 comments:

Guymon Family said...

Madie is so cute, just can't get enough of her!

Kathy&Mike said...

She is absolutely beautiful!