The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Madison's Blessing

Today we blessed Madison at church. Blake gave her a beautiful blessing. He blessed her with the strength she will need during times of trial. He blessed her that she would follow the examples of her mother and grandmothers and learn from them. She was blessed to find an eternal companion who will take her to the temple and help her to reach her fullest potential. There were other beautiful words spoken. I am so grateful for my husband and all he does for our family.

Madison looked so beautiful in her dress. She looked like a little porcelain doll. She is such a wonderful addition to our family and we are so happy that she is here. She will be six weeks old on Monday and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She is such an angel. I just can't imagine life without her. Cailee, Abby and Brandon just love their little sister so much and I look forward to all the fun they will have when she's a bit bigger. Blake and I feel so blessed to have all our beautiful children.

We were so happy...our families were able to come and be part of Madie's blessing. My parents and younger siblings, Blakes parents, my Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Bill, Aunt Libby and Uncle Lynn and Uncle Ron were all came. Thank you to our families for traveling to spend this special occasion with us. It was so hard to have them leave. We miss you already.


Our little family





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh...she looks soooo beautiful. I'm sorry I wasn't there. I was thinking about you, though. Did you feel all the good vibes coming your way from me?

Angela said...

Oh what a sweet little angel!! She looks so cute in her dress. I like the family photo, too! So cute. I miss you! It seems like we haven't talked for a long time! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. See ya Tuesday!!

Ashley said...

She looks beautiful! What a little angel =)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

What a sweetie! Wish we could have been there to hear the beautiful blessing...and see that gorgeous dress :)

Unknown said...

I came back to see the dress again. A-may-zing!

cami said...

She is soooo beautiful! Congrats again!! Your family is so stinkin cute! I love the picture of all of you!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

She is sooo cute! So, you won't believe how I found your blog! I googled Darcy's name cuz I forgot her website, and found yours! Funny huh?
Anyway, we should get together!
Brandy