The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Now we wait...

Cailee had her last treatment this past Friday the 12th. It went well. I requested that the nurse who finally got the IV in the last time put it in this time and she got it in the very first try. We were both very grateful for that. Once again we got there about 8:30 and left around 3:30 that afternoon. She mainly watched movies and cartoons...Alvin and the Chipmunks, Rapunzel and Chronicles of Narnia. Aunt Donna came to visit in the morning and then switched watching Brandon and Abby with Blake. Cailee was excited that her Daddy got to come and see what she did at the hospital. Our nurse brought Cailee a gift bad that had candy, playdough and crayons in it, so she played with playdough for a little while. She was really happy once her IV was out and we got to go home as was I. So now we wait. She gets her blood drawn tomarrow...we were supposed to today, but due to some misunderstandings, we weren't able to get it drawn today. Then on Friday she will see her pediatrician and get a urine sample, check blood pressure, ect.
For now we will patiently wait for results and be grateful the infusions are over. Thanks to all of you who have fasted and prayed for her.

Getting her height checked.
Relaxing after getting her IV put in and hooked up to all the monitors.

Cailee wanted to hold Madie and this was how she could hold her. Madie was so comfortable here and slept for a while. I just love these moments.

I just thought this was such a sweet picture.


Playing with her playdough.


3 comments:

LeMira said...

I love her dress shoes with her PJs -- so cute!

christy said...

I thought it was pretty cute myself. Fridays she usually gets to do whatever she wants...including picking out her clothes and shoes (although she's pretty good about doing it most days anyways.) She decided to start a new fashion trend.

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Hey honey - Tina asked me to pop by and send you the link to Nephsyn my Yahoo group for parents with children with NS. So sorry you are also going through this

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/nephsyn/