The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow angels, Ice skates and so much more...

December 14th...we got our first snow this winter! We were all excited to see snow. After church, the kidos got all bundled up and played outside for a long time. They had a blast!

My angels making snow angels.

Who can resist this cute face!


We thought it would be fun to take the kids ice skating, so on Monday we met my awesome friend and her kids at the Glacier Ice Arena. We had a blast. I couldn't believe how well they walked on their skates...off the ice of course. On the ice was a bit more difficult. They had fun trying though. When we were getting our skates I noticed we could rent a sled for a dollar, so we got a couple and my friend and I pulled the kids around on the sleds while we skated. It was the highlight by far. The kids thought that was the neatest thing. Align Center
Cailee and I working on skating.
My friend pulling Brandon on the sled.

My friend and Brandon in the back and me pulling her daughter in the front. It was so much fun!!
The kids right before we took skates off to go home. They were exhausted and as you can see by Brandon's face, ready to be done.
The skating clan!
Abby had her cute preschool Christmas program a few weeks ago. It was so cute...thanks D and M for getting them all ready and putting it on. It was so cute. We missed our little friend that was going to be Joseph...he ended up sick that day:( So Abby stepped in and was Joseph. That's what happens when you're two inches taller than the rest of the kids your age...just kidding. She was a great Joseph!
At the end of the program.
Joseph (Abby) helping Mary onto the horse...can you tell that most of the preschool group is made up of girls...how else could we get away with a pink horse!
At the end they sang two songs...they were absolutely adorable! Great job sweet Abby!


Madie's Fairy Godmother stopped by the other day and brought her this adorable outfit that she bought for her. She looks so cute in it. The kids Fairy Godmother spoils us all. Thanks...you are awesome and we love you!

The kids decorated cookies for plates that we took around to people...although we ended up not having time to take them all around. We had full intentions of taking the rest around that we didn't get to the first night, but things got busy...go figure.


They did a great job and had a lot of fun.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!! HAPPY BLOGGING TOO!

No comments: