The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Missionary or Not...

I DON'T LIKE YOU! We feed the missionaries about once a month and we had another set of missionaries one night that came with one from our ward. Madie was NOT happy to have one of them sitting next to her and she let him know. She glared at him for most of dinner. He tried talking to her and she just glared. Her hand sat on her food, but she couldn't eat or it would disrupt her glare. We laughed so hard. She finally broke and started crying. She finished the rest of dinner on mommy's lap. It was so funny!

NOTE: These young men were very kind and we enjoyed having them in our home...Madie, not so much!




Aug. 31, 2010

2 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

HA HA HA! That is so funny!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I love that...she is hardcore!! Watch that glare as she gets older :) It's better than Mollie who ALWAYS declares that she "tooted" when the missionaries are over for dinner! Embarrassing!!