The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Facelift

Our house got a bit bigger this summer and the rest got a bit of a facelift!! We have absolutely loved the changes. I know it's been a while and I haven't posted pictures so here it goes:

Abby and Madie's room

Cailee's room

Brandon's room

Family Room

Dining Room and entrance to play room. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of the play room. Oops.
Storage Room

New archway by the kitchen sink...used to be a window.
Hallway to our bedroom
Master bedroom

Master Bathroom

Master closet

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've been hoping you'd post pictures of this forever! It all looks soooo nice, I'm glad you could get some more space for your family.

christy said...

Thanks Kimberly!! We've been enjoying the space so much. It's nice to feel like most everything has a place!

LeMira said...

Fantastic! That must feel so much roomier. I do, however, want to see pictures of the OUTSIDE of the house because I'm not sure where your room or the storage room is. Is it all added on to the back of the house? And of course, as always, your decorating is super cute!

Rebekah said...

Really like the new look of the house. I need to come and visit and check it out in person.