The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"fresh meat"

Tonight we are watching some friends kids and my Abby came out to get some toys. I asked if all the kids were being careful in Madie's new tent. She said, "it's only the little girls and me in there...the older kids don't want to be sacrificed." I do not know where this child came from. We have NO IDEA where she got the idea of sacrificing people. We then heard her yelling, "Fresh meat...I want fresh meat!!" Oh dear. She is one funny kid. I just hope the other kids don't go home and have their parents wonder what goes on at my house.

DISCLAIMER: Never has their ever been any kind of human sacrifice or any kind of "thing" sacrifice for that matter that has occurred in our home. Nor do we know of anyone who does anything of the like manor. We have NO IDEA where the idea came from.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

can't. stop. laughing. She is so funny :)