The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

And then there were...

5...kids that is!! With the upcoming arrival of Crossley baby #5...yes that's right...#5 we feel like we will complete our family! We've heard everything from excitement to phrases like, "you are crazy or you two must be saints!" I claim insanity most days just by being a mom and I will never claim sainthood.


SO ALL WE HAVE TO SAY IS...

BRING IT ON!!

We are excited for our family to be complete!

8 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!!

Kimberly said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting and waiting for you to post this so we would know when you were due! Congratulations! Looks like October 19th-ish? I keep telling Danen that probably means we'll both be having September babies!

cami said...

Holy smokes!! 5 kids =) congratulations! that is super exciting! still can't believe you have 4 kids let alone having a 5th!! 2 is good for me right now;)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Exciting!! Congratulations :)

3T's said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!!! This new baby is going to have so much fun with his/her sisters and brother!!! Yay!!!!!

Jared and Dani said...

Very Exciting... when are you due?

Angela said...

Wow! I didn't even know you were preggers! Sorry I'm a little behind on blogging! Yay!! Congrats I am so happy for you! We are pretty close! I am 14 weeks now so our babies will be due only a couple weeks from each other! That is so exciting and I am jealous that you guys already know that your family will be complete with this one. I haven't quite reached that point yet! Congrats again! Miss you guys!!

LeMira said...

VERY exciting!!! Congratulations!