The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Monday, April 27, 2009

I have to tell you...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Last week a friend asked me if I would make bows for the girls that are in her girls on the run group. I told her I would (this was right before we left for Denver) with the knowledge I wouldn't be able to start making them till Sunday. At church I was talking to her and found out they ended up having to move the date up to Monday. I didn't want them to be without the bows, so we spent part of the afternoon and then the night into the wee hours making 30 bows. Blake stayed up with me the entire time. He cut ribbon, burned the ends of some of the ribbon so they wouldn't frey, set them out into piles for me, rubbed my back while I assembled and helped me out when the hot glue gun was acting up. I am so fortunate to have such a loving husband to help me out when I get myself in a bind. I wouldn't have been able to get them all done if it wasn't for him. By the time I figured I needed help, it was too late at night to call my friend. So my wonderful husband to the rescue!! I don't think I've ever made that many bows at one time in my life. It was fun to see that I could do it...with the help of my hubby of course! Thanks dear for everything...you are the best!
The bows...all 30 of them
Close up

10 comments:

cami said...

ok, soooo cute and what a good husband!!!! and.... how do I get me some cute bows like that!?!?!? I've tried to make some of the flower clips and just can't seem to make them cute enough=)

Michelle said...

I had no idea all of those cute little bows your girls wear came from you?! Just another of your many talents I didn't know about I suppose! I totally need lessons!

christy said...

What can I say...I'm full of surprises;)

Darcy Case said...

I love it. He is so nice. I really need to get some bows too, hopefully it won't be such a time crunch!

Kathy&Mike said...

Now, that is a sign of true love! He is so awesome!

Jamie said...

They are so cute!! What a great hubby to help you out! When you come for Darcee's graduation, we should make bows!! just kidding, but it would be fun. finally got some more flowers ones made for the girls.

Unknown said...

That's love.

Unknown said...

BTW, your new profile pic is gorgeous.

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

sooo cute! you are sooo nice! I mean, I already knew you were, but, that is totally selfless and impressive!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

I would love to get together and make bows. Let's do it! I will rub your back while you do all the work. I know it won't be the same as Blake but...j/k! So cute!