The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Abby's Favorites:
Color-Pink
Food-Yogurt, suckers...I love everything (or so she says)
Song-I Am A Child of God
Book-Princess stories
Movie-Barbie and the Diamond Castle


Abby is our little adventerous girl. She's very curious and loves to find out how this life works. She brings so much joy to our family...her laugh makes us laugh, her smile lights up the room. She has been known to "get into things" and climb like a monkey. She started out so tiny and fragile...now she's our little giant. We love you Abby and are so happy you are part of our family!

1 comment:

LeMira said...

We love you, too, Abby, and we miss you!