The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

BLOG BLAST...

I had some major blog catching up to do so if you see below, there are many new posts. Since I blog for my journal, these are all things I didn't want to forget. Below you can find:

Cailee...Denver update
Madie-the entertainer
Cailee the brave
Dental Phobia and the BIG CAHOONA
Cailee and Abby's "bow"tique
Laugh, Giggle and Roll

I hope you find something fun to read about!

(upcoming attraction...Brandon turns 3 today (Happy Birthday dude. Pics and stories to come soon)

2 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Life has been busy for you!! It was fun to catch up!

Guymon Family said...

I will always remember your hotel clock story and check to be sure the time is right! That is too funny!