The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Big 3-0

Monday was my hubby's birthday!! He turned the big 3-0. I'm a bit late on the post, but want you to know how much I love my husband!! He is a wonderful daddy and loves our kiddos so much. They love to go on bike rides, to the park, and play outside with him. He is so wonderful with Madie...he can almost always make her smile! He is also a wonderful husband...I feel so blessed to have someone who loves me as much as he does.

Hun-First of all...Happy Birthday! Don't worry...I still feel like I'm married to a 29 year old:) Second-I am so grateful for EVERYTHING you do for me. I know I wouldn't make it through the day without you. Thanks for making me laugh and laughing with/at me when I'm a little "wierd" (you know what I mean). Thanks for being there when I need a hug and a shoulder to cry on when times get tough. Thanks for being my best friend. I know I don't always show it, but I am so grateful for YOU! Love ya!

This is what 30 candles looks like!

4 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Man, you two are so young! Happy Birthday!!

Angela said...

30 was a hard one for Ryan, I haven't hit it yet, but it's creeping up on me! Happy Birthday, Blake!! :)

Goller said...

Happy birthday, Blake. Christy, we love your Crossley Chronicles and look at them every day. You ae so talented! The lastest Abbey one is adorable and looks so very difficult.

Darcy Case said...

Happy Birthday!! When you see all the candles you realize how many that really is, let's just say this year on my birthday there won't be the appropriate number of candles! Congrats.