The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Take me out to the ball game...

We had a blast watching Uncle Justin play baseball during our visit! He's such a great player and his team was fun to watch. My only regret is that we didn't get to see more of his games!!  His first game was a bit chilly so we stayed in the cars.  His second game however was beautiful outside so the kids got to play outside and have a great time with their cousins!










 During the first game we went to it was a bit breezy outside so Ethan chilled with his pal Grandma Ruth in her car!!
 We also got the chance to go see one of Megan's softball games!  It was fun to watch the little ones play.  It was the same evening as Justin's first game when the weather was so breezy so we were glad that Aunt Jamie was prepared with blankets!!

1 comment:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That is seriously one stinkin cute baby boy!! And the gymnastics pics of your girls are adorable! Such a cute family :)