The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My little gymnists!!

Cailee, Abby and Madie have a new found passion for qymnastics!!  Madie started in January and the two older girls followed in March.  My sweet Madie girl is so much fun to watch!  She is quiet the little monkey on the bars!  She's their little monkey bat!  Their gymnastics instructor is Miss Peggy...often called Miss Piggy by the little kids (my older kids laughed so hard when Madie told them her teacher's name is Miss Piggy...I quickly told them her real name)! 

It has been such a fun thing watching all three of my girls grow.  Cailee is such a cautious child and I really worried that she wouldn't take risks.  She continues to surprise me every time.  One day at practice she decided on her own to do a flip into the foam pit!  I couldn't believe it!  I truthfully didn't think she would do it. 
In May they had their showcase.  It was packed in the gym.  The little kiddos went first.  Madie was so cute.  They had the gym set up with lots of different things to showcase what they've been working on and they would rotate through each.  Madie of course loved the bars!  She is so fun to watch!
Between sessions there was about an hour break before we needed to be back for the girls so we just stayed and got better seats for Cailee and Abby's turn!  I thought it was packed for the little girls...it was nothing compared to how packed it was for the older girls.  There was no more standing room in the entire building.  By the time it was all over Brandon, Ethan and Madie were done being smashed in a small place.  Truthfully so was I.  Ethan was so good up until the end.  He was sooo tired.  I left just a little before with the three little ones to get them out.  

My three cuties!! 


Madie waiting patiently to start!!
 My monkey bat hanging from the bar!!

Madie "Skins the cat"

Madie has improved so much on the balance beam.  She's getting more and more brave each time she gets on!!

Here is the fabulous facility!!

Madie posing with Miss Peggy!  She absolutely adores her instructor!
Due to no moving room, the pictures are all from fairly far away. Cailee is in purple and Abby in pink...doing their floor routine!

   Cailee and Abby on the beam!  They both did so good!  I'm so proud! They had so many kids to get through that they had multiple kids on each beam!
More beam routine!  Don't they look so cute!

Abby on her bar routine!  She did such a great job!  She's improving so much and trying new things all the time!


Cailee's turn on the bars!  She surprises me everytime with what she's willing to try!
It's been such a great adventure for the girls!  I love the facility and staff and feel so blessed that my girls have this opportunity!  They are growing and getting better each day.  It's been so great to watch them!  I'm so proud of you girls!


2 comments:

Darcee said...

that looks like sooo much fun! and the facility is amazing. Plus my nieces are just so dang cute :)

Kimberly said...

I about fell off my chair when I saw that you had a new post. :) I'm so glad you put some pictures up. It's fun to see your kids - it's been too long since our families have been together!