The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"Rainbrella" kids

When Cailee was little she called umbrellas "rainbrellas"!!  From time to time we refer to them as that with smiles remembering that sweet little toddler!  During our two week vacation to Grandma and Grandpa's house we went to Uncle Justin's baseball game.  The sun was nice a bright so Grandma and Grandpa set up their umbrellas for shade.  When the sun started setting, I noticed the kids shadows when they were playing behind the umbrellas so we thought we'd have some fun!  I told the kids to make lots of different poses behind the umbrellas and this is what we got!  I'm no photographer, but it was fun!  The kids had a blast and it was great entertainment for them!!








No comments: