The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kangaroo Zoo

This last October we had a chance to see my family while we were visiting and they were visiting Utah. The kids and I stayed with a friend and her girlies at her parents house and we had a great time!! While visiting my parents took the kids and I out to dinner and to Kangaroo Zoo!! This place is so fun and all blow up slides and bouncy things. The floor is all soft and frequently Madie would take off running and fall...she'd hop right back up and take off running again! The kids had a BLAST!! Brandon ran around from thing to thing so quickly I could barely catch a picture of him! The older three loved having Derrick to run around with and Madie loved all the attention from Grandma and Aunt Darcee! It was nice to get to visit with my Dad and when not occupied by Madie...Darcee and my Mom! As you can see from all the smiling faces we had a great time!! Thanks Mom and Dad









October 2010

No comments: