The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A day at the park plus...

friends=a great time!! We stayed with Nicole and her family at her parents house while in Utah and we went to the park with her sister in law one day. It was fun to get the kids outside to play for a while and the kids all enjoyed running around the play ground. There were lots of areas to explore...even rock throwing as Madie and Meg discovered!! They are pretty inseperable. We enjoyed a great break with lots of great company and good food! Thanks to Nicole's Mom and Dad Watts for letting us join in the fun at your house!!







Cailee's been working really hard at being able to go across the monkey bars! She was so excited to show me!



October 2010

No comments: