The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Abby got into Preschool"

was a phrase heard very loudly the day I got a letter in the mail telling us she got into Preschool at RimRock where Cailee goes to school. My sister was here visiting and had fallen asleep on the couch. She was wondering what was going on...it was pretty funny! We were very excited to say the least. Abby loved joyschool so I knew she'd be so excited. Her teacher, Miss Tina, seems very nice and I think Abby will love her. The first day of school was a completely different experience than Cailee's. Abby is so much more outgoing and not as shy. I had a harder time leaving her than she did having me leave. We got her all signed in and went outside to play. I took some pictures, gave her a hug and said goodbye. I thought she'd ask for me to stay, but I barely got a goodbye from her. I think I said goodbye a few more times before I actually left. Wow is she growing up fast. Brandon had a really hard time leaving Abby there at school. When I told him it was time to leave he said, "We can't leave Abby here. She has to come home with me." He cried all the way out to the car. He did not want to leave her there. It was sweet.

The sun was so bright and shining right in her eyes. She couldn't look up.

Signing in her shape and name!

She loves to slide...

but her favorite thing to do is play in the sand!

No comments: