The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

1st day of 1st grade

I can't believe that Cailee is old enough to be in first grade. I don't think I was as ready for this day to come as I thought. It was a little bit hard to leave her that first day knowing that I wouldn't get her back till four that afternoon. How crazy is that. It seems like such a long day. She was really excited that morning...and a little nervous. She wanted to have a fun hair do for her first day of school. She was excited when we were done. I took a picture so she could see the back. She picked out her "outfit" the night before so she was all ready for her first day. When I picked her up after school she said she had a great day. She has a wonderful teacher who is new this year and since I've gotten the opportunity to get to know her a little more am very glad that Cailee has her for a teacher!
Pictures of the first day of school!



8 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my word, how cute is she!!?? Christy you're such a cute mom! I can't believe how creative you are with her hair!~ It looks adorable. I'm glad she had a great first day! I agree with you though, that is a long time for her to be gone! I am really dreading when Megan goes to 1st grade! I'll miss her too much!

LeMira said...

Gorgeous hair! You always new how to do hair. . . if we ever get a little girl, I may just make a special visit just for hair orientation. ;)

Ashley said...

Wow! She is beautiful! LOVE the hair! Can you believe we have 1st graders???

Darren Johnson said...

what a cutie you have! I can't believe she's in 1st grade!

Rebekah said...

I love the hair style. So cute and creative. What a talent you have. She is adorable. Miss you all. Looking forward to the holidays and hope to see you all then.

Katie Phillips said...

I wish Emma would let me do half as much to her hair!! She screams before I even touch it!!!!

You are so talented. Even if Emma did let me, I don't know if I could ever pull such a beautiful hairdo off!!

christy said...

Thanks everyone!!

Kimberly said...

I LOVE her hair!