The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Phantom of the Opera

Blake and I went to a Halloween party the night before Halloween and had a great time! Darcy and Darrin had a lot of fun activities for us to do but I have to say that thinking up the costumes and finding everything was a lot of fun. I came up with the idea to be the Phantom of the Opera and Christine this year. In all eight years we have been married, I've never dressed up for Halloween, so this was fun! The dress was most definately the hardest to find and thanks to my awesome friend Kristen, I was able to finish off the costume! Blake made an awesome phantom if I say so myself...and I do!! This year I decided to take on the task of making a cape and was pleasantly surprised that it actually turned out kind of nice! I haven't sewn in a REALLY long time and didn't really even know how to thread my sewing machine so this was a great accomplishment!
There were a lot of fun costumes at the party and we had a great time. Here is us!

3 comments:

Darcee said...

i LOVE it!!! :)
p.s. we used ur sewing machine this summer...too bad i wasn't there to thread ur machine since i'm all pro and all ;)

Katie Phillips said...

What fun!! We haven't dressed up for the 5 years we've been married, either, but I did take a step up this year and painted my face like a kitty!! :)

I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog!!! Soooooo darling!!!

Ashley said...

Looks like your smile is back! :) Great costumes!