The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...Smores Style!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DADDY!! WE LOVE YOU!


We decided it would be fun to roast marshmellows and have smores for Father's Day, so we did. The kids ate about one and then were full. It was fun to just spend time outside as a family. It was fun though. I asked everyone "How do you eat your smores?" and then took their picture and this is what I got:


Madie goes for the chocolate bar wrapper...yum!

Brandon tries the dig out the marshmellow and lick your finger style...interesting!Abby does the whole close your eyes and enjoy the moment...mmmm savor the moment!


Cailee goes for the "how do I get it all in my mouth" look...very fashionable I might say!

I tried the whole...is this proper enough look...hmmm, I don't know?!

Blake went for the "I'll humor my wife look"...thanks hun!! LOVE YA!

They were some good smores...it is true! To my loving husband...I am so happy to be married to you and I love you for the wonderful husband and awesome Daddy you are. We all love you so much!


To my Dad...I want you to know how grateful I am to be your daughter. You have done so much for me and my family that I only hope to be able to do the same for my children one day. Thanks for helping out when we need your expertise on life and anything that has come our way. I don't know what we'd do without you. I love you Dad!

1 comment:

Candie said...

haha.. it looks like you guys enjoyed your smores!! YUM! YUM!!
It was good to see you guys this weekend, it's been too long!!
Here is is our blog address:
tyce-candies.blogspot.com

Hope all is well! :)