The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Schools Out For The Summer

Weeks of Graduation:

The past weeks have been filled with lots of graduations. From preschool to high school we've been to it all! We started out with Abby's preschool graduation. It was a great time. We had a BBQ with all the joy school families and it was great. They even got to graduate in their swimsuits! That's what I call FUN! Thanks all you Joy School Mom teacher's for a great year!



Abby and her Joy School friends singing "Oh Boy I've Got Joy".





All the cute graduates in their swimsuits!








Teachers and students...mommies and kids.








It was a great year Abbs...I'm glad I got to be your teacher!









Some of the BBQ clan.








Madie chillin' with her Daddy.







We next joined Cailee in her Kindergarten graduation. I can't believe she will be going to first grade next year. It doesn't seem like that long ago that she was learning to crawl and walk.

Cailee and her class singing and signing to a song they learned through out the year!


Cailee and Mrs. Bricker. She was truly what Cailee needed this year...we couldn't have asked for a better teacher. I tried to talk her into moving up to first grade, but she decided she'd stay in Kindergarten...Oh Man:)







The Happy Graduate with her diploma!






We then head to Wyoming for my little sister's high school graduation. It's been great to see family and run into some friends. I'm so proud of my little (ok...not so little anymore) sis. She's such a well rounded young lady and we are so proud of her. Great job Darcee! We love you!





Getting her diploma...the day has come...WAY TO FAST!












The graduate with our Mom and Dad!







All of us siblings posing for the camera...say cheese!






Me and my beautiful sisters after the graduation party...we were all a bit tired.



Congrats to Abby, Cailee and Darcee for a great time in school and we love you all!

3 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Love the Joy School pics, especially that sweet little girl in the green hat and her mommy! Guess what? I know Deb Bricker from way back. She is great, isn't she? Is she at Rimrock now?

Jen said...

Gotta love graduation time. I was laughing at the comment you made about Mrs. Bricker, because she was exactly who Josh needed for a Kindergarten teacher, and I was hoping she would move up to first grade with him as well. I bet she gets that a lot! She's awesome! Cute pics.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

We too asked Mrs. Bricker to move up to 1st grade LAST year!! She is so awesome! What great pictures...you don't like your sisters at all!! :)