The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A little bit about...the good ole' school days

Cailee is in kindergarten this year and LOVES it!! We had parent teacher conferences this last week and since I was on bedrest, missed it, but Blake went and her teacher said she was doing great! We are so proud of her.
Abby is in Joy School this year. There are five of us Mommy's who teach and Abby is a loving it. She is insistant on calling me teacher when it's my turn to teach...it's so funny! I've seen her grow so much socially since she started...she just loves her friends!

Brandon isn't so sure he likes the girls in school, but he does enjoy playing on the playground when we drop off Cailee at school. The first few times we took both Cailee and Abby to school, he cried all the way home. It was so sad.

3 comments:

Angela said...

OH, I miss little Abby! We need her sweet little face back in the Joy School circle!

Rebekah said...

I love reading blogs, so was glad to see that you guys have one. They are all so cute and I miss you all.

Ashley said...

So fun! Cailee has the prettiest hair! Poor little Brandon must get bored with his big sisters gone all the time =(