The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Cute as a cupcake" baby shower

I had the cutest baby shower thrown for me a few nights ago! Theme:cupcakes! How cute is that! It was so much fun...thanks to Annie, Darcy and Kristy putting on the shower for me! There were of course cupcakes...pink, brown and white (I LOVE pink and brown together) and lots of other delicious fruits and veggies. Thank you to all who came. She is going to be one "stylin" little girl!


Girls are so much fun! I love all the pink. And of course the brown with the pink!

My awesome friend Darcy made the invites for the baby shower...they are so cute! The magnets, made by my sweet friend and hostess Annie, were given to all the guests! They are hard to see in the pic...but they are adorable!

7 comments:

Dayna said...

Oh MY GOSH!! It is so good to hear from you! Your family is so adorable. When are you due? I am due Dec 3. I am having my third boy. where are you living now? We are in Utah and I love it. Do you remember the Handy's on the team? Lucas and Clayton and Bryce and Melissa....well I married their cousin. it is funny, I never thought I would see them again after college and now they are family. Life is so funny like that.

Kimberly said...

That's so funny. I just saw this idea on someone else's blog. How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

You look so much like Aunt Donna in that picture!! That is crazy!! You look great! Everything is so cute!! Thanks for posting pictures of the things you described to me. It is so much fun to see those cute outfits!

Angela said...

Your shower was so much fun! It was so good to get together and chat for a while. You got tons of cute stuff too! I am so excited to meet your little angel!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Your shower was so nice! We can't wait to meet that little one. Thanks for inviting me...you are such a sweet friend!
ps-I hope it's alright, but I'm adding you to my blog! :)

Smiler said...

so fun! Thanks for inviting me!

Ashley said...

CUTE! That's a great idea for a shower!

P.S. You look GREAT!