The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Be like a little child...

In Cailee's class they earn "money" from getting homework in on time, staying on task and a number of different things. They can spend their money in the class store. Cailee has been saving up her money and I assumed there must be something she was waiting to get for herself. Today she came home from school and asked if I would help her wrap a gift for Abby. When I went to help her she showed me a book that she saw Abby reading a different one in the series and knew that she loved them. She spent her school money that she earned to get Abby the book! Lately those two have been at odds with eachother more than usual, so it was extra sweet to see! Abby was all smiles when she opened it! I love being a mom and seeing first hand the good in children. They can be the best examples of how we need to be!

My dear Cailee, I am so proud of you and the choices you are making.  I know it's not always easy to be giving and kind to your siblings, but that day you made such a wonderful choice.  The smile on your sister's face said it all!  She was so happy and excited that you thought of her and that she got to have a new book.  I know how hard you've worked to save up your class money.  Dad and I are proud of the young lady you are becoming and I know your Heavenly Father is too!  We love you Tootsie!