The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Will you be...

MY VALENTINE?? Last year Abby and Brandon got to go to a fun sugar cookie decorating party. They had so much fun and I decided to do it this year. I think all the kids had fun! Mindy and Michelle brought their kiddos over and had a great time.




This was Cailee's valentine's hair. They had their class parties the Friday before, so we did fun heart hair for the day!

6 comments:

Darcy Case said...

Cailee's hair is so cute, I love it!

Ivy said...

Its so beautiful.

I loved,kisses from Brazil

Guymon Family said...

What a talented Mom!

Anonymous said...

She is too pretty.. I like this hair model :) I'll try it later.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i want watch your blog but i cant find watch link.. how is find it ? can you help me ?

Anonymous said...

I added your blog thanks. Your blog is in my watch list now.