The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why this girl doesn't wrestle

I recently went to wrestling matches at Mesa State when my sister Darcee was in town. She has a friend from high school that wrestles on the team. While there, I came up with a million and one reasons why girls, especially this girl shouldn't and won't ever wrestle.


MY TOP TEN REASONS WHY THIS GIRL DOES NOT WRESTLE:

Reason: #1-OBVIOUS reasons of body anatomy...need I say more
Reason: #2-I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY HAIR FOR AS LONG AS I CAN. I do not need help losing it, thank you. Have you seen how they rub each others heads on the mat?!? and I'm not talking where the head gear thing is. I wonder if that's why Rulan Gardner is bald?
Reason: #3-ankles should NOT bend that way...seriously come on. How in the world do they walk after that.
Reason: #4-knees should NOT bend that way...refer to #3
Reason: #5-shoulders, even shoulders with muscle (which mine do not have) should NOT bend completely out of socket to "pin" someone.
Reason: #6-the first time someone tried to grab my leg, I'd be half tempted to kick them (just a natural instinct I guess)
Reason: #7-I would not look so good in the uniform...I will not elaborate.
Reason: #8-The first time I got "taken down" I would not be "gettin' back up"
Reason: #9-I would cry and that would just be embarrassing
Reason: #10-repeat reason's 1-9 a million times and add on "Cauliflower Ear" and you get a million AND one

No comments: