The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

From the mouths of the babes

Brandon was sitting by me at church on Sunday and after one of the speakers was done said to me, "Mom, it's your turn to go speak, but don't cry."

Cailee for some reason has been what I think is obsessed with "death" and one day she had talked about it A LOT and I said, "Cailee, you are way to obsessed with death."
To which she replied, "That's just how I am Mom."

In further conversations about "death" she said, "...and they passed away. See Mom, I didn't say death."


We like to sing the Taylor Swift song that goes:
She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts,
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

Brandon's Version:
She wears short skirts, I wear bleachers...
To which a YO-MAMA joke came about...yo-mama so big she wears the bleachers to the game.

My sister was visiting over the weekend and slept in on Sunday. We were talking about it at the table and Darcee jokingly said, "Seriously who sleeps in until 11:00?!?"
Abby said, "You do." (such a smart little whip)