The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Monday, November 9, 2009

The toothfairy and the dentist

I tell you a tale of a little girl named Cailee. She longed to have a loose tooth due to the fact that a lot of her friends were losing teeth. One day she came to me and said she could wiggle one of her bottom teeth. I didn't see it move much, but a little. I told her it would take a little time for it to be loose enough to fall out. So time went on and one day, this sweet little girl had a toy fall on her and hit her in the mouth. While her daddy was investigating the fall, he discovered something white in her mouth behind her two bottom teeth. Low and behold....a tooth. Her tooth had grown in behind instead of pushing her baby tooth out. So as the story goes, a phone call and a visit to her dentist brought two baby teeth home for the toothfairy. She was brave and the toothfairy rewarded her! She was so happy to have money "of her own"! She was so proud to spend her money when she found "just the right thing".




No comments: