The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

High School Musical Birthday!!

I just can't believe that six years ago Cailee came into our lives. She was so perfect and beautiful. We spent the first night trying to believe that she was actually here and actually ours. Six years have passed and now she's into High School Musical and preparing to go to first grade. Six years ago I thought this day was so far away and now here we are. Cailee has got such a fun personality. She loves to entertain us with her singing and dancing and she LOVES High School Musical and Hannah Montana. When I ask her what her favorite color is she usually ends up telling me all the colors in the rainbow. That's how her personality is though...very colorful. She can be full of drama and full of smiles.
This year's birthday theme of course was High School Musical. She invited friends from school and some from church. Her party was delayed by a few days, but thankfully she still had a great turnout. My Mom and Blake were wonderful and made her cake. It turned out really cute!! We had face decorating, which we had a wildcat on each of their cheeks, played musical chairs to the sound track, Cailee opened her presents, had cake and ice cream and had fun smacking a pinata!! Blake and I made microphones for them to sing in, but most were to shy. All in all it turned out to be a great party!!











2 comments:

LeMira said...

Happy Birthday, Cailee!

Ashley said...

Cailee is SO beautiful! Looks like she had a GREAT birthday!