The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

You've Got a Minute To Win It...Good Luck!

March 2011

As a family we LOVE to watch Minute To Win It. My favorite part of watching it as a family is watching Abby get so excited and worried about the contestants. It's hilarious to watch. When they lose a game she'll get so worried that they "lost a life". For her birthday party this year we decided it would be so much fun to have a minute to win it party! It was a blast. Everyone was such a good sport and we had such a great time.


Abby with the cake, games and party favors!!

I was so excited cheering on Abby and Marissa that I forgot to take pictures of the actual game. They transfered gummy worms from crushed up cookies to another bowl only using their mouths! They both did a good job. This is Abby after the game with a messy face!

Cailee was really good at this game! It was funny to watch her...she was VERY enthusiastic about the game!

Nicole was a good sport and helped me be a block balancer!

It was so funny watching the kids try to move the cookies down their faces! I think a few of them actually did it.

Gift Time!



1 comment:

Darcy Case said...

as always I am so impressed with your cakes. Quite a talent I am telling you!