The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What do...

Abby and Dr. Suess have in common?? A birthday celebration in the same week! Last year (yes I'm that far behind) Abby's birthday at school was celebrated during the Dr. Suess celebrations. Her teacher asked parents to be part of a secret special readers thing, so I volunteered to be a secret reader the day of Abby's birthday celebration. In honor of their birthdays I made a Dr. Suess book cake...I Wish That I Had Duckfeet. I love that story so I read it and then we brought the cake out. One of my favorite parts was when a cute little boy asked if we could "open the book"...haha! I loved that he thought the cake was a real book. The best part though was the smile on Abby's face!






No comments: