The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day!!

Today had to be one of the best snow days EVER!!
We had such a great time today outside with our kids.
It snowed so much last night that even Mesa State was cancelled so Blake got to enjoy the day with us. We got everyone bundled up and headed outside...even Madie. She was so excited to be part of the fun! The kids had a blast getting pulled on the sled and running in the snow. Blake built a little hill for them to sled down and it was perfect...they enjoyed every minute of it. I have to admit it was a ton of fun!! I think I enjoyed the hill just as much as the kids. I took Madie down the little hill a few times on the sled and she just smiled and laughed. It was so much fun! Cailee, Abby and Brandon just couldn't wait till it was their turn. I'm so glad we got a snow day to keep the girls home and have a fun time as a family!




FUN TIMES IN THE SNOW!!














When we were all done outside we came in and had some lunch and watched The Polar Express. I think the kids played so hard outside that it really wore them out. They all sat this way pretty much through most of the movie.



Here is a clip of Madie laughing at Cailee playing with her in the snow!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I am so jealous!! We just have bitter cold temperatures with skiffs of snow. That is my kind of snow day!! Love the video of Madie!! I can't wait to see you guys again. This just made my day!

Mindy Hawks said...

Sounds like a perfect day! You have such a cute family!

Guymon Family said...

Cute snow pictures! Your kids are so much fun, I love the stories in the post above.

Angela said...

Wow! I'm surprised that it snowed so much! I love the pictures of Blake pulling the sled. You guys are such a cute family!