The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

From the mouths of the babes

The kids and Blake (and sort of me) were playing swords and Cailee and Blake had them. Cailee had "killed off" everyone except Blake and when he got her she didn't die.
Blake said, "Cailee, you're dead."
Cailee said, "No I'm not, Jesus saved me."
I'm so glad she understands the power of our Savior...just never thought it would come out this way!

Cailee and Brandon had Abby by her arms and she was trying to get loose, but couldn't. So she says, "I've got a good one. Watch this...let go of my arms so I can show you." So they proceed to let go to see what she's "going to do" and she runs away and hides behind the table. That sure was a good one!

Brandon was sitting on the toilet the other day and sang such a lovely song:
"Poop and Pee, Poop and Pee, Here I am, Here I am. How are you today sir, Very well I thank you, Here I am, Here I am."
I've never heard this rendition before...what a boy.

3 comments:

LeMira said...

That was too funny!

Michelle said...

They are too cute! So funny :)

Angela said...

Hahaha! So cute! I love the funny things kids say.