The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

She's growing up WAY to FAST

Madie turned 6 mo. old on the 17th...time is flying by. She is doing so much. She's rolling over all over the place and sitting up by herself (she's been sitting up for a few weeks now...she's always loved sitting up, she's just mastered sitting for a long time now!). She's a really good baby, but most definately wants me to hold her. Blake says that she knows who the "sucker" is...he's right. I just can't stand having her cry, so she get's held a lot. She "begs" when she wants me to pick her up and when it's time for her to eat. It's pretty funny actually. She LOVES to smile and I love to see her SMILE! She likes to tease her daddy by giving me kisses, but turning her head at the last second and not give him one. Eventually she will, but it's funny to watch her tease him.

At her check up she weighed 15 lbs. 11 oz. She's getting so big. I can't savore the moments with her enough. The last six months have flown by. She's got such a sweet personality and I just LOVE her so much.

Madie's big smile...and yes, her hair really is that crazy. I can't contain the hair...we just let it be!


A few of her many cute expressions!





I just can't resist this cute face...it's covered with lots of kisses!

We ALL love you MADIE!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see you next weekend!! She needs Aunt Jamie kisses added to that cute face!! Just is cute so cute! I am not prejudice or anything. Just the aunt that misses her nieces and nephew sooooo much!! Just can't get over how big she is. Love the dress!! Love the hair!! Love the cute headband! I need to make more bows and stuff but need a very creative sister's help!! Love you guys!

Angela said...

WHY do they have to do that??! (Grow up so fast.) She is absolutely gorgeous, Christy! Treasure these days, they fly by so quickly.

Guymon Family said...

She is so cute! I LOVE her hair and what a cute outfit.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Her cheeks have a few of MY kisses too!! She is so dang cute!

Unknown said...

These pics are sooo cute. I can't believe she is sitting up. She looks so proud of herself!

Remember what we were doing a year ago tomorrow. Whew. That was some day!

christy said...

I can't believe it's been a year...I think it's permanently embeded in my memory.