The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday my Princess Abby!

Abby is now 4 years old!! Where has the time gone. Last night Abby had her birthday party and it was a blast! She wanted a "Princess Party with a castle cake". There were ten kids total, so I was a little nervous about how it all would go, but everyone was wonderful! We played pin the tale on the dragon, Abby opened her gifts, had a "royal dinner" of Princess popcorn chicken, fries/tator tots, and strawberry jello (per Abby's request), had cake and icecream and finished off the party with crown decorating! Abby had a great time and is so happy to be four now!!
Happy Birthday sweety! I love you.












9 comments:

Jen said...

OMWord, that looks like so much fun! Did you make that cake? What an awesome princess party!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That cake is amazing! Regan had so much fun...great party!

Angela said...

So cute!! Megan had so much fun, she talked about the Princess Party all night! Thanks for the fun time! And the cake turned out great! You are such a cute mommy!

christy said...

Yea, I made the cake. It's fun to do and my kidos love it, so when it's not as fun, I think of them!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Darren Johnson Family said...

What a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday Abby!

Darcy Case said...

Baylie wants to say "I love you! I had so much fun at the party & I played the petshops! I love you so much!" Apparently you made a HUGE impression.

Unknown said...

She totally scored.

You totally over-achieved with that cake!

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. I had my crown polished and everything;)

Missing you. Let's get together soon!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

WOW! That cake is so professional! I need to take lessons from you! Asher had so much fun...he loved being the prince (with Brandon)