The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A night full of Cailee and Christmas fun

It seems as Cailee gets older, we get busier and busier. She started taking Ballet lessons from Amy and had her first recital the same night as her school Christmas program. It was a packed night, but so fun to see her breaking out of her shell and performing! It was so fun to watch her up on stage. We only wish Daddy could have been there to see it all. Due to a snow day with school, he had to be at the school giving a final. I got as much as I could on video while trying to hold Madie. It's a bit crazy since she's one...need I say more!



We barely made it to her school program in time. We were literally running on ice. I am so glad we made it though. It was another wonderful program!




No comments: